Sunday, July 5, 2009

Today we just got back from momma's family's house! It was fun, but there was a big scary dog that chased me. There was a chihuahua that I wanted to play with, but she growled at me, so I stayed in the house and played with momma and Ducky. (I also played with the chihuahua's toys, but shhh! Don't tell her!) They had a birthday party for the little boy, and there were alot of little kids there. I was scared of the little kids, because last time a little boy played with me, he put me under blankets and pillows! But besides all of the fear, I had fun! I ran with momma up and down the steps four times, and up a hill! Man, I'm exhausted, so I'd better get to bed before momma gets on to me for staying up so late! Good night guys!

1 comment:

  1. This is sooo cute!!!! Is this a blog for your dog?? I love it :)))

    Thanks for following my story blog, by the way...Stay posted :)

    Krosemarie

    ReplyDelete